Subject: Can't find files
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 17:45:07 -0400

Hello again,
I don't know what I could of done, but now I can't load a scene without
getting a series of dialogue boxes saying "Can't find object would you like
to load an alternate object". If I answer yes Layout takes me to the
directory (sometimes) where the object is located. The same thing happens
when I try to load an object, I get "Can't locate IFF would you like to load
an alternate IFF". What gives? I didn't have to manually do all this clicking
before. I was doing so well on my new PC with LW 4.0. Any suggestions. Thanks
Lorenzo Hofler II
LVH Productions

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]